Giant Eagle Deals
Giant Eagle Coupons and Deals Match Up for this week’s ad are ready. This is a great week for earning money on future purchases or “rolling” multiple transactions. We suggest that if you are using ecoupons to print out your list and bring it with you, that way you have a better idea of the coupon you can use and you can catch it easier, if it does not ring up with your card at checkout.
Remember Giant Eagle doubles coupons up to $.99 cents in value, unless your manufacturer’s coupon states “not subject to doubling” or “do not double”.
To start loading your e coupons go to www.gianteagle.com and register your savings card. Once you do that you are ready to browse the coupons and “clip” away. They will show when they are good til and can only be redeemed once. The e coupons will be taken off your transaction automatically when your card is scanned! Super cool and Super easy.
Top Five things you need to know when shopping at Giant Eagle to maximize your SAVINGS!!
- Doubles coupons up to .99 cents (unless the coupon states, “do not double”)
- You do not have to buy the full sale amount unless it states (i.e.) “Must buy 5″ to receive the sale price.
- Purchase a 2011 cookie card for $1 , for each of your children to get a cookie at every visit. (money goes to your local children’s hospital)
- You can “roll” your purchases. For example if one group of items earns you money back on your next shopping trip, you don’t have to actually come back, just make a separate transaction.
- They do not accept any “Free” manufacture’s coupons.
Giant Eagle Coupon Match-Up 5/16/13 – 5/22/13:
Your city’s prices and coupons may vary. This list is intended to be a guide for informational purposes only and not a guarantee – please verify your coupons and local store circulars before you go shopping and feel free to report any errors with a match up to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the specific coupon and/or item so it can be corrected. Thanks in advance!
If you are looking for the match ups good through 5/15, just scroll down: