Grocery coupons will definitely save you money, but do you know how to find them? They aren’t just in the Sunday paper anymore! In fact, the more digging around you do, the more places you will most likely find coupons for groceries!!
Take a look at the video below for a closer look at some great places you may not have known about – where coupons await your arrival! We’ll show you have to find the best coupons to help you save money on your groceries next time you shop.
Top 10 Place to Find Coupons for Groceries:
- SUNDAY NEWSPAPER: Like I said, everyone knows that the Sunday paper contains mfg. coupon inserts. There are anywhere from 1-5 sets of inserts from coupon companies like SmartSource, Procter and Gamble, General Mills, RedPlum and Vlasic. I would recommend getting a subscription to at least the Sunday paper so that you get your coupons every week. Check here to see if your area offers a discount subscription to the newspaper for new accounts.
- MAGAZINES: There are several magazines that usually have at least a few mfg. coupons in them; Woman’s Day, Redbook, Good Housekeeping to name a few. Probably my favorite magazine of all time though would have to be All You Magazine. There tons of coupons in this magazine every month. This month, there are $55, but I have see month’s with $100 in coupons! This magazine is sold exclusively at Walmart or you can order a subscription and save a little money.
- STORE COUPONS: Many grocery stores, Walgreens, Rite Aid Video Values and even CVS (Red Coupon Machine) offer their own Store Coupons. Check your coupon policy for your grocery store because many times these store coupons can be stacked (aka “Coupon Stacking”) for additional savings. This means you would be allowed to use (1) Store Coupon AND (1) Mfg. Coupon for each item purchased (unless specified otherwise).
- COMPANY WEBSITES/FREE SAMPLES: I have said it before, but the reason I request Free Samples is not only to try new products, but they usually come with a higher value mfg. coupon to boot! Also, you can call or email manufacturers and let them know what you think about their products and they sometimes send you nice coupons as well. If you are going to email companies, make sure you put out a thoughtful comment and not just “send me coupons”. You will probably have a better outcome :)
- FACEBOOK: There are tons of brands and companies on Facebook now and if you look around you are sure to find some nice promotions with either high $$ value coupons or even Free product coupons that are being given away on many Facebook Fan Pages.
- COUPON CLIPPING SERVICES: Although there are mixed opinions on using clipping services, it is still another way to accumulate coupons. If you decide not to get the paper and just order the ones you are definitely going to use, there are several coupon clipping sites and sellers on eBay that are ready to help you out!
- PRINTABLE COUPONS: Coupons.com , SmartSource and RedPlum all offer a wide variety of coupons. New coupons are added throughout the month with a big reset on coupon prints at the beginning of every month. You are usually allowed to print 2 of each coupon per month.
- COUPON BLINKY MACHINES: You have probably seen these little red or black machines in the store by featured items. There is usually a mfg. coupon hanging out. These are usually mfg. coupons and you are free to grab one use it immediately on your purchase.
- DOWNLOADABLE E-COUPONS: Several companies such as Coupons.com and Cellfire have eCoupons that can be downloaded right onto your shopper Loyalty Cards. Then all you do is hand the cashier your card at the store and your savings are automatically deducted once the items are scanned. This is great for those who don’t have a printer or don’t want to use up all of their ink.
- COUPON DATABASE: This is an AWESOME feature here at Coupon Divas that will help you figure out if there is a current coupon for the items on your shopping list. The coupon match ups are great too, but many times there is more on our list that we need to get. You can easily search printable, insert, eCoupons, store coupons and more using the Coupon Divas Coupon Database!