You know that feeling you get when you’re reading through the weekly grocery coupon match ups on your favorite site and none of the items listed are on your shopping list? You buy things that weren’t on your list and then you have blown your budget for the items you actually needed to buy for the week!
Making your own coupon match ups is actually quite easy and I’m going to let you in on the ‘SECRET’ – just follow along and in under 3 minutes, you’ll be on your way to matching the best coupons available to your family’s needs!!
Follow These Simple Steps:
1) Grab your local store ad
2) Head over to our Grocery Coupon Database
3) Enter your items and search in realtime
4) Use sources and source dates to narrow your search
5) Pick your Fav Coupons
6) Email them to yourself for that store
7) Check your inbox
8) Print and use your coupons
9) Repeat with the next store ad