All of those awesome kids’ deals from Kohl’s have expired, but now we have some for the tweens and teens! A stack of codes can get you $30 of apparel in either department for just $16, and since there are tons of items on sale for 40-50% off like Mudd for Juniors or Urban Pipeline for the guys, you can essentially pay $16 for $60 worth of clothes!
Here’s the printable coupon for $10 off $30 if you are shopping in the store!
Here’s how to do it:
- Add $30 worth of sale-priced apparel to your cart.
- Use code BTS10 for guys’ clothes or TRENDING10 for the Juniors’ department. Codes expire 8/27.
- Note- you can use both codes in one transaction as long as you have $30 of guys and $30 of juniors’ apparel in your cart.
- Stack code GIFT2U20 for an extra 20% off your total. Code expires 8/19.
- Your final price is $16 plus shipping which starts around $5.99.
- If you bought clothes for guys and juniors, your total would be $32!
Check out this deal I did in the Juniors section:
I got a pair of Angels Bootcut jeans for $17.60 (Reg $44) with 11 styles to choose from at that price plus a SO Striped hoodie for $12.99 (Reg $30). With both codes, I paid $16.47 for $74 worth of clothes.
And here’s one for the guys:
I got a pair of Croft &Barrow Shorts- all on sale for $14.99 (Reg $40), a graphic tee for $7.20 on clearance (lots to choose from – Reg $24), plus a pair of Tek Gear Mesh Shorts for $9.60 (Reg $24). With both codes, I paid $17.43 for three items worth a grand total of $88!