The deals keep on a coming! Cyber Monday is just about here, can you feel the excitement? It’s a little easier than Black Friday shopping, mainly because you can shop from the comfort of your couch all swaddled up in your favorite blankie! What will you buy on Cyber Monday? Many say the best deals will be on apparel, health and beauty and electronics!
Are you in? Well then take a look at our 5 shopping tips for Cyber Monday that every Coupon Diva needs to know!
- Have Updated List Ready. You’ve been shopping for days on end, possibly with little to no sleep. Take a minute to see where you are at. Update those holiday shopping lists and see what items you still need to get.
- Monday Schmonday! Let’s face it, just like Black Friday, Cyber Monday is starting earlier and earlier. Some stores are offering up their Cyber sales at some point on Sunday so make sure you are checking often so you don’t miss out (follow us on Facebook and watch our Cyber Monday Section for hot alerts as the sales break).
- Stack, Stack, Stack Your Savings! That’s the key to maximizing your savings. Not only will there be hot sales but there will also coupon codes for additional savings and even free shipping. Be sure to check for those and remember, we save you time by matching the coupon codes and free shipping offers to some of the most popular items out there.
- No Free Shipping? Check for Free Store Pick Up! Many stores will be offering free shipping with little to no minimum spend. If you come across a site that is not (bah humbug), then check to see if they have free shipping to your local store. Yea, you have to go out and pick it up but tie that trip into some other errands and you it won’t be adding extra time or money to your final price.
- Shop Throughout the Day. We know you will be at your computer at 12:01am waiting for some of the hottest sales to start online but remember that stores will be adding items and discounts throughout the day. Why? They realize that some shoppers have to work and won’t be able to shop until there lunch breaks or after 5 or 6 o’clock so it’s a good idea to keep checking back for more sale items!