We have seen a lot of questions about the Target Coupon Policy lately. Target changed their website recently and many of you reported that you could no longer find it. We feared they may have changed it, but as of right now it appears to be the same. You can print the Target Coupon Policy online here.
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions on the Target Coupon Policy.
Manufacturer Coupons & Target Store Coupons:
- Target accepts one Manufacturer Coupon and one Target Coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).
Also, most Target stores will only accept 1 Target Store Coupon per same item per transaction.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
- Target does not allow for overages: Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- No Cash Back: They do not give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
Internet (print-at-home) Coupons:
- Yes! Target accepts valid Internet coupons that contain a clear and scannable bar codes.
- NO! They do not accept Internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
This refers only to print-at-home coupons for free items (if you receive them in the mail, they will take them)
- Guests can receive Target Mobile Coupons by signing up for Text Alerts at Target.com/mobile or by texting COUPONS to 827438 (TARGET).
Standard text message rates apply.
- To redeem, just show your coupon barcode to the cashier and all applicable coupons are applied (you can get 1 item per coupon unless otherwise stated).
Mobile coupons are considered Target store coupons and you should be able to stack 1 mfg. coupon per item.
Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO):
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined
This means you cannot use two Target store BOGO coupons or a Target Store BOGO Coupon and a Manufacturer BOGO Coupon on two items and get both for free.
- Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, when you use one Buy One Get One Free coupon it requires that you have two of the valid items at checkout - one item will be charged at full price and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
- A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
This means that if you are using a Manufacturer BOGO coupon, you CANNOT use an additional Mfg. coupon on these items. If you are using a Target BOGO coupon, you CANNOT use an additional Target store coupon on these items
- If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon maybe used on the first item.
You CAN stack a Target BOGO store coupon with 1 additional Manufacturer Coupon.
- If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
You CAN stack a Manufacturer BOGO store coupon with 1 additional Target Store Coupon.