I popped into CVS today, I was driving by and all of a sudden I was just turning in so I figured there must be a reason! I grabbed my coupons, which are always with me and went in to “browse”. I immediately noticed the all to familiar 50 – 75% Clearance signs by the make up and remembered how they marked down make up last year.
I found some amazing deals, especially when I combined the printable coupons and coupons from the inserts.
I was able to buy:
- L’Oreal eye shadow for $.25
- L’Oreal Powder that I ended up getting for FREE after coupon
- L’Oreal Eye Liner for $.49
- Physcians Formula blush (which I actually need right now), I didn’t have a coupon for this but it was only $3.25 on clearance!
Now, where did I find all of the coupons? Here’s a sample of what I had (there are more insert coupons, this is just what I had handy).
- If you hurry, you can grab 3 L’Oreal printable coupons HERE (you can print each one twice)
- $2.00 Off Mfg. Coupon Revlon Color Cosmetic Product from 12/13/09 SS (Exp. 1/17/10)
- $1.00 Off Mfg. Coupon Rimmel PRODUCT from 12/13/09 V (Exp. 2/28/10)
- $1.00 Off Mfg. Coupon Rimmel Lasting Finish product from 12/13/09 V (Exp. 2/28/10)
- $2.00 Off Mfg. Coupon L’Oreal Makeup, Powder, Blush, Bronzer or Concealer on any from 11/15/09 V (Exp. 2/07/10)
- $1.00 Off Mfg. Coupon L’Oreal Mascara, Eyeliner or Eye Shadow from 1/3/10 V (Exp. 3/28/10)
- $3.00 Off Mfg. Coupon L’Oreal TRUE MATCH or ANY Makeup Powder, blush or Concealer from 1/3/10 V (Exp. 3/28/10)
This week L’Oreal also has ECB’s which I believe you get $3 back when you spend $10. I half read this and spent only $6.50 so I was a little bummed after I paid when I remembered, but I still got a great deal! Did you head out? What did you score?!?