You will want to make sure you stop by CVS soon because they have awesome clearance in the Makeup Section. Prices have been discounted 50% – 75% on several brands. I was able to pick up brands like Rimmel, L’Oreal, Almay and L’Oreal Revitalift. There were also other brands, but I was trying to stick to what I had coupons for.
I know many of you have emailed me asking whether or not we can use mfg. coupons on clearance at CVS. We emailed the question to corporate and they said that they do accept coupons on clearance merchandise. I didn’t ask, but I think the only time they don’t take coupons for clearance is when the merchandise is found in the bins up front and they put a line through the UPC.
The best way to get the most of clearance merchandise is to use coupons! I had several printable coupons, mfg. coupons etc and thanks to Lisa’s email, I was prepared.
There is a printable coupon here for 1 L’Oreal Product if you complete the short profile. Saves $1.
Here’s What I Got:
- (2) Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara
- (1) Almay Pure Blends Blush
- (1) L’Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mineral Powder
- (1) L’Oreal Paris HiP Color Rich Cream Crayon
- (1) L’Oreal Paris Pencil Perfect
- (1) L’Oreal Paris Pure Naturale Gentle Mineral-Enriched Eyeliner
- (1) L’Oreal Paris Infallible Correcteur
- (1) L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream
- (1) 285 Ct. Box of Q-tips
My total before any discounts was $124.20 and the makeup was all 75% Off. That deduction was $96.64 for the clearance sale, PLUS take and additional $18.30 Off for the Mfg. Coupons and (1) $8 ECB making my final cost just $10.80 (after tax). Not bad, and I needed desperately almost all of what I bought so this was a great deal! Did you make out on this sale? What did you get?