April is National Car Care Month AND National Informed Women Month? Do you know how to check your windshield washer fluid, Anti-freeze, oil? Now is a great time to learn how to better care for your car. People are keeping their cars longer these days and taking care of them will help you keep yours in tip top shape!
Have you seen the new website called Motor Oil Matters which can easily help you locate information on how quality motor oils can help prolong the life of your car’s engine and improve overall efficiency. You can also ask motor oil questions and get answers. To make it fun for us, you can test your motor mind with an interactive quiz.
Did you know…..
- According to a recent survey from the Automotive Service Association, more than 54 percent of customers who take their vehicles for service and repair are women?
- Using a high-quality motor oil in the right grade can help maximize fuel economy?
- Low-quality oils that do not meet industry standards or the vehicle manufacturer´s requirements could cost consumers in the long run by potentially damaging the vehicle´s engine or possibly voiding the manufacturer´s warranty?
- Another reason to look to a high-quality motor oil – like Pennzoil and Quaker State – is that it is designed to meet the demands of today´s engines?
You will find quick and easy tips from the women automotive experts at AskPatty.com, one of the leading women-friendly automotive Web sites.
Shell Lubricants (through MyBlogSpark) was nice enough to offer up a $35 gift card for me to give away to 1 lucky Coupon Divas reader (they gave me one too!). If you would like to enter, see the rules below.
- Leave a comment and: “What you found most interesting on the Motor Oil Matters site” or your score on the M.O.M. Knows Best game (1 Entry)
- Subscribe to the Coupon Divas YouTube Channel if you already subscribe, just leave a comment! (1 Entry)
Contest begins April 29, 2010 and will end on May 5, 2010 at midnight (EST). U.S. Residents only please.