Next time you shop at Target, try the $20 Coupon Challenge. Use all your best couponing methods and see how many items you can get at Target using coupons, shopping sales and clearance merchandise. Target has always been one of my favorite stores for finding fantastic deals and this trip didn’t disappoint. Check out this awesome video and watch me score 27 items for $7.45 (coming in way under $20 – woohoo). The best part is that all but one item was a full size product and it was all things my family will use immediately!
Where To Find Coupons:
- Right Here on Coupon Divas! Check the Printable Grocery Coupons Page, Grocery Store Coupon Page and Free Grocery Coupons Page where 100’s of printable coupons are available everyday!
- Check the Target website for Target Printable Store Coupons.
- The Sunday paper has coupon inserts for SmartSource, Red Plum and P&G with occasional bonus inserts from General Mills and others.
- Buy Coupons on eBay.
- Subscribe to All You Magazine which usually has at least $50 in mfg. coupons in EVERY issue.
In case you are wondering what the Policy is for using coupons at Target Stores, here are a few highlights from the Target Coupon Policy on their website (please check the site for the official policy in case there have been any changes).
- Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited)
- Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item
- We gladly accept valid internet coupons
Target follows these basic guidelines for accepting coupons:
- We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued.
- We’ll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
- Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.