Do you know someone who is always there for you with good advice and encouragement? Someone who has really inspired you? Now is your chance to let them know! Tupperware has just announced a contest called: Chain of Confidence Challenge.
It is a ‘pay-it-forward’ contest which invites you to share your story of inspiration on Chain of Confidence website by giving thanks and nominating that special friend, relative, or fellow Twitter Mom who has empowered you through an act of kindness. All entries will automatically be entered to win $5,000 to donate to the charity of their choice.
Just submit an essay about how that special person (your nominee) has inspired you in 1,500 characters or less. You may also submit with your entry, optional photograph(s) of your nominee only and/or an optional video depicting your entry.
Prizes will be awarded in three categories:
1. How has a Friend or Relative inspired you
2. How has a Tupperware Consultant/Director inspired you
3. Viewer’s Choice (If you choose to let your story be public on the site, visitors can vote on it.)
• A $5,000 donation to a selected charitable organization chosen by the winning nominee so that they can pass it on in a way that will empower other women.
• Both nominator and nominee will each receive a Tupperware gift card valued at $1,000.
• Tupperware consultant/director winners will attend a Tupperware event in January 2010 where they will receive an official Chain of Confidence award.