January is a great month to grab a deal! The Holidays have ended and it is time to refresh the home and maybe even your health or lifestyle! If in need of a few items for your New years Resolution, take a peek at this list of the best deals to grab this month, as well as what to hold out for!
- Fitness Equipment
- This is the time of year when everyone is looking for a fresh start with health and fitness. Therefore retailers are offering some sweet sales on weights, treadmills and even sports apparel. Be sure to check out these deals if on the lookout for such items.
- Gym Memberships
- The best prices on Gym Memberships are in January. Grab steep discounts on joining fees and even a month or two free upon sign up. Don’t forget to compare contract lengths as well, while usually the longer the contract the cheaper the rate, depending on the gym you are interested in.
- Christmas Decor
- Head to the stores in early January for the best selection on Holiday Clearance items. The discounts are so good that they get picked over rather quickly, so head out early. While you will want to snag your most wanted items, know that the discounts do get deeper with each day in January. For example, Target may start their Christmas Clearance at 50% and end up to 90% off. For that reason you may need to make multiple trips to keep checking on the discounts!
- Winter Apparel
- Snag 40-70% off of winter gear in January! Score some of the best deals on winter coats, gloves and more while stores are making room for their spring inventory. Don’t forget stores like Nike, North Face and Columbia. Not only will they have some great sales and discounts but you will want to browse their clearance racks as well!
- With Valentines day just around the corner there will be many sales geared towards gifting your sweetheart. Grab a great deal on a watch, earrings or necklace for your loved one or for yourself!
- Outdoor Overstock and Storage
- Check out stores like Home Depot and Lowe’s for outdoor clearance items from Holiday lawn decor to storage products. You will not regret grabbing those much needed items for your home on the cheap!
- The greatest Television sales are in January. With football season in full swing, all fans will want to watch the Super Bowl on the best screen possible! Make sure to browse the store ads from Best Buy, Walmart, Target and others to score your sweetest deal!
- If you are in need of grabbing some new sheets or comforters do not wait! Right now is the time to snag the deepest discount! Bedding can be pricey throughout the year and you will not find a better deal than in January!
Do Not Buy
- A Mattress purchase can cost quite a bit. Wait another month for the Presidents Day sales in February for your purchase. This will snag the the most savings!
- All of the good toy sales ended with the Christmas deals. Wait a bit until mid summer or July to stock up again.
- Be careful when heading out for an upgrade. When new phones have first been released they are at their highest price. This does bring down the cost of existing models, but If you want the newest phone on the market, be sure to wait until September when their rates settle.