It’s week 3 of this great giveaway from Crayola. You can enter to win by simply commenting about something you learned at Tuesday’s Girls Night Out which was sponsored by Crayola!
Prize Pack includes great items like:
- 24-ct. Crayola Crayons, the quintessential back-to-school tool that kids love for their vibrant colors, and moms and teachers choose for superior quality and value
- 10-ct. Crayola Markers, with an array of consistent, true colors to complete any task
- 12-ct. Crayola Colored Pencils, which come pre-sharpened with thick, strong lead made to tackle touch projects and art activities
- Crayola Pip-Squeaks Colored Pencils and Glitter Glue, which give children big color in a small size and are perfect for jazzing up art projects with bright, bold, shimmering colors
- Crayola Window Crayons, to help let your little ones transform glass surfaces into instant decorations with bright colors that lay down smoothly, dry quickly, and wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Tadoodles Washable Crayon Buddies, which are colorful little characters that hold a triangular-shaped crayon that twists up when the tip wears down – perfect for little hands!
- Crayola Color Explosion Black Extreme Surprises, which comes complete with a stencil sheet and two Broad Tip Color Explosion clear ink markers that reveal a different surprise design as they´re colored on 18-page tablet
- Crayola Color Switchers, which are dual-ended markers that allow kids to magically change the colors of their drawings with a swoosh of the “color switch” tip
Final Week: One Winner will be chosen and Win a Crayola Creativity Pack
- Leave a comment sharing what you learned from that week´s Crayola GNO Twitter Party event or share ideas that will help you prepare their kids for the new school year . (1 entry)
- Get another entry if you blog about this contest, tweet about this contest, Stumble, Digg, etc. (Be sure to come back and comment letting me know how you spread the word) (1 entry)
- Get a third entry if you become a Coupon Divas fan on Facebook – If you already do, just leave a comment – Love ya’! (1 entry)
Contest begins August 20, 2009 and will end on August 27, 2009 at midnight (EST). U.S. Residents only please.